Is Kripto Mx a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Kripto Mx was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Kripto Mx, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Kripto Mx as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Kripto Mx is Operating a Forex Scam
- Kripto Mx froze your account
- Kripto Mx blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Kripto Mx doesn’t take your calls
- Kripto Mx shut down their website
- You noticed Kripto Mx took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Kripto Mx is offering you a bonus
- Kripto Mx is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.