Find out if Kitty Coin is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Kitty Coin Chargeback
Kitty Coin was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Kitty Coin, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Kitty Coin as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Kitty Coin is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Kitty Coin froze your account
- Kitty Coin blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Kitty Coin doesn’t take your calls
- Kitty Coin shut down their website
- You noticed that Kitty Coin took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Kitty Coin is offering a bonus
- Kitty Coin is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.