Find out if Kensington Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Kensington Group Chargeback
Kensington Group The. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Kensington Group, it’s more than likely that you have been right away or are involved in a scam. We therefore tricked that you file a complaint and report a scam against Kensington Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Kensington Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Kensington Group froze your account
- Kensington Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Kensington Group doesn’t take your calls
- Kensington Group shut down their website
- You noticed that Kensington Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Kensington Group is offering a bonus
- Kensington Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Kensington Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.