Is K2 Wall Street a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
K2 Wall Street was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this K2 Wall Street and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with K2 Wall Street, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against K2 Wall Street as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect K2 Wall Street is Operating a Forex Scam
- K2 Wall Street froze your account
- K2 Wall Street blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- K2 Wall Street doesn’t take your calls
- K2 Wall Street shut down his website
- You noticed K2 Wall Street took money out from your bank account without your permission
- K2 Wall Street is offering you a bonus
- K2 Wall Street is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.