Is Investings Capitals a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Investings Capitals was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Investings Capitals, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Investings Capitals as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Investings Capitals is Operating a Forex Scam
- Investings Capitals froze your account
- Investings Capitals blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Investings Capitals doesn’t take your calls
- Investings Capitals shut down their website
- You noticed Investings Capitals took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Investings Capitals is offering you a bonus
- Investings Capitals is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.