Is Invesco UK a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Invesco UK was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Invesco UK, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Invesco UK as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Invesco UK is Operating a Forex Scam
- Invesco UK froze your account
- Invesco UK blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Invesco UK doesn’t take your calls
- Invesco UK shut down their website
- You noticed Invesco UK took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Invesco UK is offering you a bonus
- Invesco UK is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.