Is Insta Lend a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Insta Lend was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Insta Lend, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Insta Lend as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Insta Lend is Operating a Forex Scam
- Insta Lend froze your account
- Insta Lend blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Insta Lend doesn’t take your calls
- Insta Lend shut down their website
- You noticed Insta Lend took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Insta Lend is offering you a bonus
- Insta Lend is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.