Is Income Class a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Income Class . Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Income Class, it’s more than likely that you have been right away or are involved in a scam. We therefore scammed that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Income Class as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Income Class is Operating a Forex Scam
- Income Class froze your account
- Income Class blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Income Class doesn’t take your calls
- Income Class shut down their website
- You noticed Income Class took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Income Class is offering you a bonus
- Income Class is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.