Is Hawk a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Hawk was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Hawk, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Hawk as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Hawk is Operating a Forex Scam
- Hawk froze your account
- Hawk blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Hawk doesn’t take your calls
- Hawk shut down their website
- You noticed Hawk took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Hawk is offering you a bonus
- Hawk is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.