Find out if Grand Capital Inc is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Grand Capital Inc Chargeback
Grand Capital Inc was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Grand Capital Inc, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Grand Capital Inc as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Grand Capital Inc is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Grand Capital Inc froze your account
- Grand Capital Inc blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Grand Capital Inc doesn’t take your calls
- Grand Capital Inc shut down their website
- You noticed that Grand Capital Inc took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Grand Capital Inc is offering a bonus
- Grand Capital Inc is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Grand Capital Inc then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.