Is Go Capital FX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Go Capital FX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Go Capital FX and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Go Capital FX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Go Capital FX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Go Capital FX is Operating a Forex Scam
- Go Capital FX froze your account
- Go Capital FX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Go Capital FX doesn’t take your calls
- Go Capital FX shut down his website
- You noticed Go Capital FX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Go Capital FX is offering you a bonus
- Go Capital FX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.