Find out if Global Interactive is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Global Interactive Chargeback
Global Interactive was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Global Interactive, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Global Interactive as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Global Interactive is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Global Interactive froze your account
- Global Interactive blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Global Interactive doesn’t take your calls
- Global Interactive shut down their website
- You noticed that Global Interactive took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Global Interactive is offering a bonus
- Global Interactive is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Global Interactive then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.