Find out if Global Game Chain is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Global Game Chain Chargeback
Global Game Chain was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Global Game Chain, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Global Game Chain as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Global Game Chain is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Global Game Chain froze your account
- Global Game Chain blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Global Game Chain doesn’t take your calls
- Global Game Chain shut down their website
- You noticed that Global Game Chain took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Global Game Chain is offering a bonus
- Global Game Chain is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.