Find out if Global Capital Wealth is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Global Capital Wealth Chargeback
Global Capital Wealth was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Global Capital Wealth, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Global Capital Wealth as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Global Capital Wealth is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Global Capital Wealth froze your account
- Global Capital Wealth blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Global Capital Wealth doesn’t take your calls
- Global Capital Wealth shut down their website
- You noticed that Global Capital Wealth took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Global Capital Wealth is offering a bonus
- Global Capital Wealth is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Global Capital Wealth then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.