Is GSI Markets a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
GSI Markets was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this GSI Markets and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with GSI Markets, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against GSI Markets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect GSI Markets is Operating a Forex Scam
- GSI Markets froze your account
- GSI Markets blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- GSI Markets doesn’t take your calls
- GSI Markets shut down his website
- You noticed GSI Markets took money out from your bank account without your permission
- GSI Markets is offering you a bonus
- GSI Markets is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.