Is Fxconnect a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Fxconnect was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Fxconnect, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Fxconnect as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fxconnect is Operating a Forex Scam
- Fxconnect froze your account
- Fxconnect blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fxconnect doesn’t take your calls
- Fxconnect shut down their website
- You noticed Fxconnect took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fxconnect is offering you a bonus
- Fxconnect is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.