Is Friends & Pro Loans a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Friends & Pro Loans was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Friends & Pro Loans, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Friends & Pro Loans as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Friends & Pro Loans is Operating a Forex Scam
- Friends & Pro Loans froze your account
- Friends & Pro Loans blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Friends & Pro Loans doesn’t take your calls
- Friends & Pro Loans shut down their website
- You noticed Friends & Pro Loans took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Friends & Pro Loans is offering you a bonus
- Friends & Pro Loans is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.