Find out if Freelander & Kuhn is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Freelander & Kuhn Chargeback
Freelander & Kuhn was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Freelander & Kuhn, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Freelander & Kuhn as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Freelander & Kuhn is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Freelander & Kuhn froze your account
- Freelander & Kuhn blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Freelander & Kuhn doesn’t take your calls
- Freelander & Kuhn shut down their website
- You noticed that Freelander & Kuhn took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Freelander & Kuhn is offering a bonus
- Freelander & Kuhn is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Freelander & Kuhn then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.