Is Fraudulent Lenders a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Fraudulent Lenders was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Fraudulent Lenders, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Fraudulent Lenders as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fraudulent Lenders is Operating a Forex Scam
- Fraudulent Lenders froze your account
- Fraudulent Lenders blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fraudulent Lenders doesn’t take your calls
- Fraudulent Lenders shut down their website
- You noticed Fraudulent Lenders took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fraudulent Lenders is offering you a bonus
- Fraudulent Lenders is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.