Find out if Fox Trading is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Fox Trading Chargeback
Fox Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Fox Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Fox Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fox Trading is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Fox Trading froze your account
- Fox Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fox Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Fox Trading shut down their website
- You noticed that Fox Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fox Trading is offering a bonus
- Fox Trading is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.