Is Forex Optimum a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Forex Optimum was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Forex Optimum and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Forex Optimum, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Forex Optimum as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Forex Optimum is Operating a Forex Scam
- Forex Optimum froze your account
- Forex Optimum blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Forex Optimum doesn’t take your calls
- Forex Optimum shut down his website
- You noticed Forex Optimum took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Forex Optimum is offering you a bonus
- Forex Optimum is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.