Is Fintech Software Inc a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Fintech Software Inc was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Fintech Software Inc, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Fintech Software Inc as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fintech Software Inc is Operating a Forex Scam
- Fintech Software Inc froze your account
- Fintech Software Inc blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fintech Software Inc doesn’t take your calls
- Fintech Software Inc shut down their website
- You noticed Fintech Software Inc took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fintech Software Inc is offering you a bonus
- Fintech Software Inc is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.