Is Fast Finance UK Ltd a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Fast Finance UK Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Fast Finance UK Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Fast Finance UK Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fast Finance UK Ltd is Operating a Forex Scam
- Fast Finance UK Ltd froze your account
- Fast Finance UK Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fast Finance UK Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Fast Finance UK Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed Fast Finance UK Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fast Finance UK Ltd is offering you a bonus
- Fast Finance UK Ltd is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.