Is FXG Invest a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
FXG Invest was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this FXG Invest and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with FXG Invest, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against FXG Invest as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect FXG Invest is Operating a Forex Scam
- FXG Invest froze your account
- FXG Invest blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- FXG Invest doesn’t take your calls
- FXG Invest shut down his website
- You noticed FXG Invest took money out from your bank account without your permission
- FXG Invest is offering you a bonus
- FXG Invest is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.