Is Everest Coins Invest a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Everest Coins Invest was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Everest Coins Invest, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Everest Coins Invest as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Everest Coins Invest is Operating a Forex Scam
- Everest Coins Invest froze your account
- Everest Coins Invest blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Everest Coins Invest doesn’t take your calls
- Everest Coins Invest shut down their website
- You noticed Everest Coins Invest took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Everest Coins Invest is offering you a bonus
- Everest Coins Invest is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.