Is Easy Money Loan a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Easy Money Loan was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Easy Money Loan, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Easy Money Loan as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Easy Money Loan is Operating a Forex Scam
- Easy Money Loan froze your account
- Easy Money Loan blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Easy Money Loan doesn’t take your calls
- Easy Money Loan shut down their website
- You noticed Easy Money Loan took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Easy Money Loan is offering you a bonus
- Easy Money Loan is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.