Is Dunhill Wealth Advisory a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Dunhill Wealth Advisory was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Dunhill Wealth Advisory, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Dunhill Wealth Advisory as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Dunhill Wealth Advisory is Operating a Forex Scam
- Dunhill Wealth Advisory froze your account
- Dunhill Wealth Advisory blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Dunhill Wealth Advisory doesn’t take your calls
- Dunhill Wealth Advisory shut down their website
- You noticed Dunhill Wealth Advisory took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Dunhill Wealth Advisory is offering you a bonus
- Dunhill Wealth Advisory is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.