Is DracoFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
DracoFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this DracoFX and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with DracoFX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against DracoFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect DracoFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- DracoFX froze your account
- DracoFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- DracoFX doesn’t take your calls
- DracoFX shut down his website
- You noticed DracoFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- DracoFX is offering you a bonus
- DracoFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.