Find out if Digital Gold Exchange is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Digital Gold Exchange Chargeback
Digital Gold Exchange was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Digital Gold Exchange, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Digital Gold Exchange as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Digital Gold Exchange is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Digital Gold Exchange froze your account
- Digital Gold Exchange blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Digital Gold Exchange doesn’t take your calls
- Digital Gold Exchange shut down their website
- You noticed that Digital Gold Exchange took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Digital Gold Exchange is offering a bonus
- Digital Gold Exchange is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Digital Gold Exchange then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.