Find out if Cross Harbour Trading is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Cross Harbour Trading Chargeback
Cross Harbour Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Cross Harbour Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Cross Harbour Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cross Harbour Trading is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Cross Harbour Trading froze your account
- Cross Harbour Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cross Harbour Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Cross Harbour Trading shut down their website
- You noticed that Cross Harbour Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cross Harbour Trading is offering a bonus
- Cross Harbour Trading is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Cross Harbour Trading then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.