Is Cooper Westlake a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Cooper Westlake was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Cooper Westlake, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Cooper Westlake as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cooper Westlake is Operating a Forex Scam
- Cooper Westlake froze your account
- Cooper Westlake blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cooper Westlake doesn’t take your calls
- Cooper Westlake shut down their website
- You noticed Cooper Westlake took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cooper Westlake is offering you a bonus
- Cooper Westlake is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.