Is Connect Finances a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Connect Finances was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Connect Finances, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Connect Finances as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Connect Finances is Operating a Forex Scam
- Connect Finances froze your account
- Connect Finances blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Connect Finances doesn’t take your calls
- Connect Finances shut down their website
- You noticed Connect Finances took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Connect Finances is offering you a bonus
- Connect Finances is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.