Is Cointeck a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Cointeck was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Cointeck and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Cointeck, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Cointeck as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cointeck is Operating a Forex Scam
- Cointeck froze your account
- Cointeck blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cointeck doesn’t take your calls
- Cointeck shut down his website
- You noticed Cointeck took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cointeck is offering you a bonus
- Cointeck is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.