Is Capital Traders a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Capital Traders was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Capital Traders and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Capital Traders, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Capital Traders as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Capital Traders is Operating a Forex Scam
- Capital Traders froze your account
- Capital Traders blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Capital Traders doesn’t take your calls
- Capital Traders shut down his website
- You noticed Capital Traders took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Capital Traders is offering you a bonus
- Capital Traders is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.