Is Capital Swiss FX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Capital Swiss FX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Capital Swiss FX and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Capital Swiss FX, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Capital Swiss FX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Capital Swiss FX is Operating a Forex Scam
- Capital Swiss FX froze your account
- Capital Swiss FX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Capital Swiss FX doesn’t take your calls
- Capital Swiss FX shut down his website
- You noticed Capital Swiss FX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Capital Swiss FX is offering you a bonus
- Capital Swiss FX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.