Is Capital Hall a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Capital Hall was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Capital Hall and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Capital Hall, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Capital Hall as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Capital Hall is Operating a Forex Scam
- Capital Hall froze your account
- Capital Hall blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Capital Hall doesn’t take your calls
- Capital Hall shut down his website
- You noticed Capital Hall took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Capital Hall is offering you a bonus
- Capital Hall is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.