Find out if Capital Eurasia is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Capital Eurasia Chargeback
Capital Eurasia was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Capital Eurasia, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Capital Eurasia as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Capital Eurasia is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Capital Eurasia froze your account
- Capital Eurasia blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Capital Eurasia doesn’t take your calls
- Capital Eurasia shut down their website
- You noticed that Capital Eurasia took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Capital Eurasia is offering a bonus
- Capital Eurasia is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Capital Eurasia then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.