Is CT-Trade a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
CT-Trade was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this CT-Trade and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with CT-Trade, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against CT-Trade as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect CT-Trade is Operating a Forex Scam
- CT-Trade froze your account
- CT-Trade blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- CT-Trade doesn’t take your calls
- CT-Trade shut down his website
- You noticed CT-Trade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- CT-Trade is offering you a bonus
- CT-Trade is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.