Is CFD Corporate a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
CFD Corporate was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this CFD Corporate and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with CFD Corporate, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against CFD Corporate as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect CFD Corporate is Operating a Forex Scam
- CFD Corporate froze your account
- CFD Corporate blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- CFD Corporate doesn’t take your calls
- CFD Corporate shut down his website
- You noticed CFD Corporate took money out from your bank account without your permission
- CFD Corporate is offering you a bonus
- CFD Corporate is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.