Is Broker Yard a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Broker Yard was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Broker Yard and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Broker Yard, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Broker Yard as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Broker Yard is Operating a Forex Scam
- Broker Yard froze your account
- Broker Yard blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Broker Yard doesn’t take your calls
- Broker Yard shut down his website
- You noticed Broker Yard took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Broker Yard is offering you a bonus
- Broker Yard is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.