Is Broker XP a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Broker XP was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Broker XP and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Broker XP, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Broker XP as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Broker XP is Operating a Forex Scam
- Broker XP froze your account
- Broker XP blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Broker XP doesn’t take your calls
- Broker XP shut down his website
- You noticed Broker XP took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Broker XP is offering you a bonus
- Broker XP is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.