Is Avex Capital a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Avex Capital was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Avex Capital, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Avex Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Avex Capital is Operating a Forex Scam
- Avex Capital froze your account
- Avex Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Avex Capital doesn’t take your calls
- Avex Capital shut down their website
- You noticed Avex Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Avex Capital is offering you a bonus
- Avex Capital is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.