Is Aussie Trust a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Aussie Trust was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Aussie Trust, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Aussie Trust as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Aussie Trust is Operating a Forex Scam
- Aussie Trust froze your account
- Aussie Trust blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Aussie Trust doesn’t take your calls
- Aussie Trust shut down their website
- You noticed Aussie Trust took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Aussie Trust is offering you a bonus
- Aussie Trust is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.