Is Audemart a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Audemart was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Audemart, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Audemart as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Audemart is Operating a Forex Scam
- Audemart froze your account
- Audemart blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Audemart doesn’t take your calls
- Audemart shut down their website
- You noticed Audemart took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Audemart is offering you a bonus
- Audemart is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.