Is Asic Trader a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Asic Trader was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Asic Trader and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Asic Trader, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Asic Trader as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Asic Trader is Operating a Forex Scam
- Asic Trader froze your account
- Asic Trader blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Asic Trader doesn’t take your calls
- Asic Trader shut down his website
- You noticed Asic Trader took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Asic Trader is offering you a bonus
- Asic Trader is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.