Find out if Apollocurrency is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Apollocurrency Chargeback
Apollocurrency was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Apollocurrency, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Apollocurrency as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Apollocurrency is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Apollocurrency froze your account
- Apollocurrency blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Apollocurrency doesn’t take your calls
- Apollocurrency shut down their website
- You noticed that Apollocurrency took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Apollocurrency is offering a bonus
- Apollocurrency is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.