Is Amex Financials a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Amex Financials was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Amex Financials, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Amex Financials as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Amex Financials is Operating a Forex Scam
- Amex Financials froze your account
- Amex Financials blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Amex Financials doesn’t take your calls
- Amex Financials shut down their website
- You noticed Amex Financials took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Amex Financials is offering you a bonus
- Amex Financials is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.