Find out if Alpha Financial Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Alpha Financial Group Chargeback
Alpha Financial Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Alpha Financial Group, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Alpha Financial Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Alpha Financial Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Alpha Financial Group froze your account
- Alpha Financial Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Alpha Financial Group doesn’t take your calls
- Alpha Financial Group shut down their website
- You noticed that Alpha Financial Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Alpha Financial Group is offering a bonus
- Alpha Financial Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Alpha Financial Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.