Is Allinone Loans a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Allinone Loans was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Allinone Loans, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Allinone Loans as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Allinone Loans is Operating a Forex Scam
- Allinone Loans froze your account
- Allinone Loans blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Allinone Loans doesn’t take your calls
- Allinone Loans shut down their website
- You noticed Allinone Loans took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Allinone Loans is offering you a bonus
- Allinone Loans is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.