Is Advanzia Credit a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Advanzia Credit was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Advanzia Credit, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Advanzia Credit as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Advanzia Credit is Operating a Forex Scam
- Advanzia Credit froze your account
- Advanzia Credit blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Advanzia Credit doesn’t take your calls
- Advanzia Credit shut down their website
- You noticed Advanzia Credit took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Advanzia Credit is offering you a bonus
- Advanzia Credit is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.